Through her company, Travectia Therapy & Consulting, LLC, Ashley offers comprehensive and creative consulting and training services. Combining the strategic thinking expected of business and management consultants, with the relational expertise of a systemically trained therapist, Travectia Therapy & Consulting, LLC brings a unique, solution-focused perspective to your organizational challenges.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONSULTING & TRAINING
Travectia Therapy & Consulting, LLC offers the best of multiple and highly complementary fields. Ashley has an extensive background in business and management, which combined with her relational expertise as a therapist, makes her an exceptionally driven and effective consultant and trainer. Seamlessly integrating her intense academic learning with two decades of real-world business experience, she is able to tackle complicated and multifaceted organizational and relational challenges, while never losing focus of your company’s bottom line.
- Creative and interactive trainings, workshops, and speaking events. Need a subject matter expert with an approachable, grounded, and engaging style? Ashley frequently presents on mental health, human resources, employee wellness, her array of specialties, and other people-focused needs for local, national, and international audiences and business clients.
- Employee training programs. From policy and procedure manuals and on-boarding, to hands-on specialty training for managers, as a learning and development expert, Ashley will work with you to build an effective and collaborative team and work environment, just as she has for numerous other organizations.
- Change facilitation. Utilizing her deep understanding of psychology, relational skills, and business acumen, Ashley helps employees and management handle upheavals, reorganizations, policy implementation, and other changes through consultation, on-site direction, and multi-phase planning.
Customized Packages: If your organization or company is facing a specific need or challenge, Travectia Therapy & Consulting, LLC will design and deliver exceptional training and resource options.
- B.S., Business – Management and Consulting
- M.A., Human Resources Management – Training & Development
- M.A., Marriage & Family Therapy
- Ph.D., Clinical Sexology (in process)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (MN)
- AAMFT & MN Board Approved Supervisor (LMFT, LPC, LPCC)
- EMDRIA Certified EMDR Therapist & Approved Consultant
- Board Certified Sex Therapist
- Certified Transgender Care Therapist
- Certified Safe & Sound Protocol Provider+Remote Facilitator
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, Level II
- Certified in Integrative Medicine & Nutrition for Trauma Treatment
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200)
- Adjunct Faculty, Adler Graduate School
Read more about me and my qualifications.
What is a Marriage and Family Therapist?
Marriage and family therapists are trained to think and work systemically. Though the name might suggest that marriage and family therapists only work with couples and families, they are trained and uniquely skilled in serving individuals and organizations through a global, relational, and systemic perspective. In fact, many have suggested marriage and family therapists are grossly misnamed, with a more accurate moniker being Systemic Therapists. In addition to working therapeutically with clients, marriage and family therapists serve as executives, consultants, and leaders in private, public, nonprofit, and government organizations around the world.
What does “systemic” mean?
Training in systemic thinking and cybernetics is at the core of marriage and family therapy education and practice. It means that marriage and family therapists consider the whole context of an issue when determining solutions or interventions to problems and challenges. Systemic context includes factors like interpersonal relationships, organizational hierarchy, privileges and oppression, sociological pressures, history, perception, intrapersonal dynamics, etc. Problems and challenges don’t develop in a vacuum or static environment, and nor should solutions be developed without consideration of the total context.
What others say about working with Ashley:
You must be logged in to post a comment.