Through her business, Travectia Therapy & Consulting, LLC, Ashley offers comprehensive and creative consulting and coaching services. Combining the strategic thinking expected of business and management consultants, with the relational expertise of a systemically trained therapist, Travectia Therapy & Consulting, LLC brings a unique, solution-focused perspective to your personal and organizational challenges.
PRIVATE PRACTICE BUILDING FOR THERAPISTS
In addition to one-on-one consultation, Ashley offers the Private Practice Crash Course, an online program that gives you all the information you need to get your business up and running today.
Looking to build a thriving private practice, and don’t know where to start? You’re in the right place!
There’s not much Ashley loves more than helping other therapists find the freedom to practice authentically and claim their value as self-directed clinicians. Ashley combines her business expertise with a rich understanding of the mental health world to guide you through the process of getting set up, the ins-and-outs and nitty gritty details of private practice ownership, and encourage you to turn your anxiety and fears into excitement and action. She specifically enjoys working with clinicians who are newer to the field, and those who are first-time business owners. She built her own successful private practice, going from zero clients to a full case load in a matter of months, and has helped many others do the same.
Work one-on-one with Ashley to fulfill a variety of needs:
- Developing an overall practice plan;
- Comprehensive business review;
- Strategic planning for growth;
- Website development;
- Practicing authentically;
- Choosing a niche;
- Setting rates and policies;
- Expanding through passive income or non-therapy services;
- Managing self-of-the-therapist and self-of-the-business-owner issues.
Want more? Ashley’s private practice consultees also receive access to “Getting Started in Private Practice,” a jam-packed workbook she has authored over the past several years (and updates regularly). It walks you through all of the things you need to consider, from choosing a business structure and naming your practice, to marketing and ready-made email scripts for communication with clients.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONSULTING & TRAINING
Travectia Therapy & Consulting, LLC offers the best of multiple and highly complementary fields. Ashley has an extensive background in business and management, which combined with her relational expertise as a therapist, makes her an exceptionally driven and effective consultant. She is able to tackle complicated and multifaceted organizational and relational challenges, while never losing focus of your company’s bottom line.
- Creative and interactive trainings and workshops about mental health issues.
- Informational seminars addressing specific mental health needs or interventions.
- Consultation services to establish workplace wellness or mental health services, and related options for employees, managers, and executives.
Customized Packages: If your organization or company is facing a specific need or challenge related to mental health for clients or employees, Travectia Therapy & Consulting, LLC will design and deliver exceptional training and resource options.
- Ph.D., Clinical Sexology (in process)
- M.A. Marriage & Family Therapy
- M.A., Human Resources Management
- B.S., Business
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (MN)
- AAMFT & MN Board Approved Supervisor (LMFT, LPC, LPCC)
- EMDRIA Certified EMDR Therapist & Approved Consultant
- Board Certified Sex Therapist
- Certified Transgender Care Therapist
- Certified Safe & Sound Protocol Provider+Remote Facilitator
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, Level II
- Certified in Integrative Medicine & Nutrition for Trauma Treatment
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200)
- Adjunct Faculty, Adler Graduate School
What is a Marriage and Family Therapist?
Marriage and family therapists are trained to think and work systemically. Though the name might suggest that marriage and family therapists only work with couples and families, they are trained and uniquely skilled in serving individuals and organizations through a global, relational, and systemic perspective. In fact, many have suggested marriage and family therapists are grossly misnamed, with a more accurate moniker being Systemic Therapists. In addition to working therapeutically with clients, marriage and family therapists serve as executives, consultants, and leaders in private, public, nonprofit, and government organizations around the world.
What does “systemic” mean?
Training in systemic thinking and cybernetics is at the core of marriage and family therapy education and practice. It means that marriage and family therapists consider the whole context of an issue when determining solutions or interventions to problems and challenges. Systemic context includes factors like interpersonal relationships, organizational hierarchy, privileges and oppression, sociological pressures, history, perception, intrapersonal dynamics, etc. Problems and challenges don’t develop in a vacuum or static environment, and nor should solutions be developed without consideration of the total context.